View Single Post
Old Sep 23, 2012, 07:16 PM
Find More Posts by thekubiaks
Joined Aug 2010
987 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish99 View Post
This heli sure is stable. I can't believe how predictable it flys. I have zero expo set up on my DX8 but am just floored with how well it flies. Got the nerve up on the 3rd or 4rth flight to do a flip. I am up to about 6 or 7 flights now and the last one I was doing backwards flips with a slight hesitation in inverted hover and can't tell you how impressive it is. The mCPX would have blown the tail out a dozen times by now. (Thus the reason I was so hesitant to try a flip, as about 1 in 4 or 5 on my mCPX ends with a blown tail and me hitting the kill switch and watching it fall to the grass.)

Got me thinking it's time to get another flight in. Waiting for new lipos to arrive so I have more than just the one flight battery ... it's killing me.

Marlin
I agree, the 300X is a real 3D helicopter and the MCPx is more of a toy. My MCPx continually frustrated me and ended up going to the Skeet Trap range and was destroyed by a volley of lead

I really wouldn't recommend an MCPx to a new heli pilot. My only issue with the 300X is the main shaft design flaw. Other than that, I love it, and fly it more than my Tarot 450 Pro FBL V2.
thekubiaks is offline Find More Posts by thekubiaks