Old Sep 23, 2012, 09:45 AM
Find More Posts by deadbird
Crashing with style
UK. Dorset
Joined Jun 2009
433 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris jones View Post
Lastly for Jon, there was one place in the instructions where a sticker number was missing, and my kit didn't have the motor mount screws. Niether of these were big problems and for a new product the whole package is remarkably complete and well finished.

Thoroughly enjoyed it and very pleased with the end product. I'll let you know how the maiden goes, hopefully tonight at our indoor session.

Chris
Hi Chris many thanks for the feedback. Top man. Good luck with the maiden.

I have been made aware of the number missing in the manual which will be rectified in the next print run. Kept the runs short just incase some issues had been missed. There is a similar issue in the P51 manual as well. Cant get everything right first time I guess (dont tell the wife!)

Your comments re the brushless switch over on the Rx have made me think I need to add a page to the manual for the Rx setup too. I have found that the AR6400 also needs servo reversing but the AR6400L seems to be OK as is.

The motor mounting screws are packaged in with the ESC. There's a corner of the bag thats been seperately sealed with the 3 x 5mm screws in. If you didnt chuck the bag you'll probably find them in there.

Next order I make of motors and ESCs I will ask the manufacturers to bag them seperately in with the motor as this would be much more logical.

Jon
deadbird is offline Find More Posts by deadbird