Old Sep 22, 2012, 04:12 PM
Find More Posts by werlec
United States, DE, Lewes
Joined Dec 2005
399 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry1969 View Post
Thanks guys
I was seriously looking at the mack motor, however the site I am using barely has any information on it. I will look that model up for sure.
Do you have some ideas, like models for a 2.4ghz transmitter, that interested you, that I could possibly research?
Pat: I understand what you are saying however there is not much building involved with a speed boat and they are no where as pretty to display. I would like a nice compromise between a beautiful display model and one that is fun to use. I have seen a few youtube videos where the boat moved along quite quick just have no idea what they were using.
So far the motor, controls,ESC etc.. have been my biggest challenge. There are so many choices and at times can be confusing. I don't want to break the bank or have my wife kick me out over a boat However I would like to have a setup that I can enjoy.
Look into this tran/rec combo. (or any of it's equivalents at other suppliers). I use this for my FE Pursuit & I'm very happy with it & I'll be using it for my BarrelBack(if I ever get around to finishing it). It's avail. from several suppliers (Hobbypartz is where I got mine).
They also have a 15% discount code currently.

http://www.hobbypartz.com/79p-gt3b-carradio-lcd.html
werlec is offline Find More Posts by werlec