Thread: Build Log A10 twin 50mm
View Single Post
Old Sep 22, 2012, 02:18 PM
Find More Posts by Lt599
United States, WA, Shelton
Joined Feb 2012
722 Posts
Joe, your not being a "stick in the mud" I appreciate the advice and concern, I havent had it happen but I have not built nearly as many planes as you guys and having it delam would I will track some down, Lowes must have been out of stock, all they had was the "super" when I was there. I believe in using the right tool for the job.

Walt, The F4's looking nice! I really love the phantom, always have. I recently downloaded Joes plans, its on the never ending list

Brent, That would have been awesome to see in person. I seen it on TV along with all the "drama" about cutting down the trees to move it. I find it funny because living up here in Wa. there are more trees around my house then they are cutting down to move the shuttle. Maybe they should just bring it up here to seattle I bet we could cut down a few trees without missing them

Thanks for the comments guys, I am going to try and work on the fuse today. Not sure how long it will take to recieve my HK order. Last time I ordered it only took about a week and a half. I was surprised.
Lt599 is offline Find More Posts by Lt599