Thread: Discussion Walkera V450D01
View Single Post
Old Sep 22, 2012, 08:08 AM
Find More Posts by iflyhelis
Semi Expert
United States, MA, Norton
Joined Aug 2012
292 Posts
I kind of figured it was ok 3SP1P if it said 6SP2P would probably be ok also. As long as the voltage was 11.1 But it all turned out to be just one battery was the fluke, the other batteries charged correctly. I ended up putting the flaky one on the other slow balance charger & it came out fine.

I remember Ascii, I just haven't used it in 30 years, I appreciate your attempt at giving a picture view.

I also have a charge adapter that is a add on to charge more than one battery at a time in parallel that I think has a broken connection, I'll check it out with my meter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrityHndywrk View Post
Don't worry, 3S1P is fine. That means, basically 3 Cells in series and no parallel. So the cells would be like this: (i'm going to show my age with ascii)

That charging issue your talking about now, combined with the previous fail charge you were telling us about before. Maybe the charger or the charger power supply? OR a connection between the two? It sounds like the charger is not working properly. Doesn't it check the cell voltage or how many cells before starting the charge?
iflyhelis is offline Find More Posts by iflyhelis