Thread: Discussion Walkera V450D01
View Single Post
Old Sep 21, 2012, 11:59 AM
Find More Posts by Heli Biggie
They call me plan B
United States, GA, Covington
Joined Mar 2011
2,570 Posts
Yep,, xheli has always been good to me. I like the 335 for the 450 but i use the 325 for my 400.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrityHndywrk View Post
Tell her, she's right! and I plan to! Those were mostly from before. The heli has been flying good. Except the other day i was running the gov. mode throttle at 80% with the 40C pack in it. I think the extra discharge rate overheated something. I don't know exactly what happened. But one out 14 flights is WAY better than the 3-4 flights i was getting before a failure previously. I think as long as i don't over drive the heli it will be okay. I'll have my new v450 parts build complete soon and then i might sell both. I'll have to see how things go. I still just don't feel like it performs like i will eventually, and maybe even now, will be needing.

Are those the blades shown in your video? Because they are the same blades that HD sells for $14. $8 over at xheli is a good deal if i can get the $2.65 first class shipping, or even $6.65 priority mail. I've never ordered there, how do they do their shipping?
Heli Biggie is offline Find More Posts by Heli Biggie
RCG Plus Member