View Single Post
Old Sep 20, 2012, 08:58 PM
Find More Posts by hepcatz
United States, TX, Austin
Joined Aug 2012
124 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian_BHcsr View Post
Hi fellow pilots! Our goal here at Banana Hobby is to provide enrichment to his fine hobby by providing the finest of R/C at reasonable prices. In terms of customer service and post-sale support, we certainly do try our best to respond to our customers' desires and inquiries in timely fashions. We are certainly far from perfect, however with small successes achieved each day, we do hope to make even the smallest of rewarding changes for pilots worldwide. -Seba
Well Seba thank you for your input, and I will say you guys have a perfect opportunity to make my situation good, without stretching it out another month...Believe me when I say, I will be as equally vocal about good customer service and policies as I am about the negative...

You haven't been involved in my second AT-6 coming in damaged and defective, so I cannot give you credit, but so far, Larry as been proactive and responsive, I can only hope BH will continue on this path, and expedite my exchange and request for a NON Art-Tech plane this time.
hepcatz is offline Find More Posts by hepcatz