View Single Post
Old Sep 20, 2012, 08:58 AM
Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
10,953 Posts
Hx4

Yipeeh!!!

So what did I say??? Like 3 days ago it is on BGīs the FIRST to order from (see post by dedmon) and it is (well at least relatively) CHEAP ... AND IT SAYS USUALLY ships in 3-5 days!!!

And look what it says now!!!!

Pre-Order Product, Will not ship until 2012-10-22

TYPICALLY BG !!!
I wish they would realize how many people you pissoff by using this strategy! I can understand it is a brutally competitive market with microscopic margins for them (in comparison to some other vendors who will NOT include the cost of shipping into THEIR burden) ... but it is also pretty stupid, as people are only going to keep on playing this game for so long - if you order something, the first trigger to order it is you want it ASAP, preferably yesterday, right??
And if you ALWAYS figure out your supplier only had it orderable to get a ORDER from you that is actually NOTHING BUT A DISGUISED PRE-ORDER, then you will start to question their seriousness and ability sooner or later (because YOU are always out of your money right away!!!)

I guess I am going to follow the example of other people on here and stop ordering from them apart from spare parts orders once I actuall GOT the shipping confirmation for the order for a craft from someone else ...
erdnuckel2 is offline Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member