Old Sep 18, 2012, 10:52 PM
Find More Posts by modisc
Inspiration
United States, MI, Ann Arbor
Joined Aug 2011
895 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Abbott View Post
If so then that is potential trademark infringement, possibly even fraud.

Castle Holdings LLC -- our motor production facility

"Castle Creations owns the factory in China that manufactures our motors. Castle Holdings LLC (China) is a WOFE (a wholly owned foreign enterprise) in Zhongshan China.

********** (a Shenzhen company) is not a supplier for Castle Creations. They are a copier of Castle Creations. They copy our motors, "cheapen" them (using inferior materials) and then claim that they are the "same" motors.

Our motors are not sold under other brand names EXCEPT for HPI and Traxxas brands." - Patrick del Castillo
*******Leopard Motors (a Shenzhen company) is not a supplier for Castle Creations. They are a copier of Castle Creations. They copy our motors, "cheapen" them (using inferior materials) and then claim that they are the "same" motors.********

Next time you quote, please quote completely. Leopard is a Chinese brand, it has nothing to do with CC. leopard has its own trademarks, it is simply a different brand. For CC, go to their official website and look at the bottom, or buy one and see the bottom of the motor. Do not tell me you cannot see the words "made in China", or is it assembled in China? Or is it designed in California?

I said these are OEMs, CC has ordered motors from this company, and broke the contract, resulting in stocking or motors. And CC owes the company "some" money.

Frankly, check out CC motors and real Neu, do a simply comparison of their price. Please, save me some time to find the links for you. Please do not say again CC is Neu, I think Steve is not going to be happy.

I know copies, and I will state it very clear if it is a copy.

Again, I am not selling these for a living or extra bucks. I bought two 4035 stators for my scorpion from them, and I am simply amazed by the quality and packing. That's why I am willing to do this Ad for them and may some of those who share the same interest with me will benefit. It is really irresponsible to make any of your assumptions without even knowing a bit of the truth.

For the outrunner kits, laminations are 0.2mm, power painted coated, T-shaped teeth head (comparing with scorpion's Y shaped head). Magnets are curved, rated 200degree C, NxxEH. Not sure about the xx yet. The 200 degree is simply labelled on the box of the package of magnets. The guy I talked to is in sales department of the company, and he only knows this much technical details for now. Rotor has no slots for magnets, so you will need to space the magnets when you glue them (some sized kits are per assembled. Donot ask me why. They are simply assembled in the production process, and some are simply not yet assembled). A complete 4025 out runner kit 12n14p (originally their 4025 is 12n8p, but a friend wants a 4020 kit with 12n14p configuration. So I asked the sales the price) is 430 RMB shipping not included. I assume a 12n8p will cost less.

It is very frustrating meeting irresponsible people and reading their replies here.

This is the stator i bought from them. single strand 1.5mm (outer diameter~ 1.6mm) 5+6T. so you know the stator size
modisc is offline Find More Posts by modisc
Last edited by modisc; Sep 18, 2012 at 11:36 PM.