Thread: Discussion Hubsan X4 Mini Quad
View Single Post
Old Sep 18, 2012, 06:17 PM
Find More Posts by dedmonwakin
a.k.a. BiggTony
United States, FL, Fort Walton Beach
Joined Jul 2010
297 Posts
Well, the only reason I order from BG is because of two reasons that wouldn't matter much without one another. The NEW product is CHEAPER than most every site and many I usually order from doesn't have it yet. That being said, once the product has been out for a bit and other sites begin to compete, BG is off the list. I don't usually deal with pre-orders unless we're talking about video games, so I save myself the frustration there....I don't see the benefit of pre-ordereing something from BG when I've read frustrated posts of people who have pre-ordered only to find out that BG had a limited stock, proof that they don't have the ability to fill pre-orders so you wait like the rest who didn't pre-purchse. Anyhow, I really don't have a problem with BG, it's their method of shipping. I know once it's shipped, it's out of their hands....but when an item isn't back ordered or listed out of stock....yet it takes 5-8 days during processing to ship...yeah, me no likey. (Happened 4 out of 7 times....but I have enough gadgets and stuff coming in that I'm usually pre-occupied to care a whole lot)
dedmonwakin is offline Find More Posts by dedmonwakin