View Single Post
Old Sep 16, 2012, 11:17 PM
Find More Posts by ledpole
ledpole
United States, NJ, West Deptford
Joined Jan 2012
57 Posts
HobbyPartz & no customer service

have ordered from them in past with no problems but ordered 13 batteries with a friend 2 weeks ago.(they just came back into stock after being out for several months) . He called me that the shipment showed up few days later. We thought what great service. Opened box and they sent 13 wrong batteries. He sent e-mail & RT Danny got right back asking for pictures of batteries & copy of shipping lable which correctly shows the batteries we ordered. Danny got right back to him agreeing they sent wrong batteries, send batteries back with copy of shipping receipt. Oh yea he will send a confirming e-mail with a # approving the return. This was last Monday. never got the approval e-mail with #. Danny doen't respond any more (2 more e-mails sent) & now batteries out of stock again. sometimes not worth saving a few $. this was not defective stock, which possibly could go out without being known. This was a complete screw up on their part. Stumblebee seems to have the complete scope of trying to deal with this company. Evidently they feel they have your $ so too bad. My friend is getting ready to cancell credit card payment. sooner or later the credit card companies will drop doing business them. Dont want to see anyone go out of business but give the customer what he orders & pays for. Just my rant !!
ledpole is offline Find More Posts by ledpole