View Single Post
Old Sep 16, 2012, 05:40 PM
Find More Posts by ghostrider2005
Moyock, NC
Joined Jun 2005
67 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahoe Ed View Post
I finally got my Z15 set up. I am using two R921 receivers and two JR9503 transmitters, one for flight and the other for Gimbal control. My issue is that I am getting no live video out of my Nex5n. I am set up as DJI recommends and the camera is recording at 1080i. The HDMI converter lights up green. The vTx and vRx are connecting, I can see that with another video source. I have checked the G8 connector between the gimbal and the GMU and it appears ok. It has got to be something simple, but I have spent most of the day on this. Any suggestions?
@Tahoe Ed

I just received my GH2 gimbal Friday and got it setup. I too am having problems with the video output. I checked my GH2 by connecting it to television and it was good. Then I removed the vTx from the equation and connected the video from the GCU directly to a monitor. I am getting a jumpy black and white feed from it. I have checked the cables and connections and don't see anything wrong. I figure it may be a cable or or the HDMI converter. I am waiting to hear from Robert.
ghostrider2005 is offline Find More Posts by ghostrider2005