View Single Post
Old Sep 16, 2012, 12:37 PM
Find More Posts by Rotozuk
United States, CA, Novato
Joined Sep 2003
6,389 Posts
I'll chime in..

I think some of the results will be a bit skewed in this pole as Aeaejr is cross posting in specific make threads. I found this thread when he posted in a FrSky topic.

You will not see the most popular radio system show up much in this thread due to the full house requirement. Spektrum out numbers all other makes by a large degree, but only recently added the ability to feed a full house glider.

Also, I think it will be harder for Aeaejr to find the big 4 users as they are less likely to frequent brand threads.

But back on topic, I'm on Futaba with a FrSky module. I love them. No issues. You get very good range and the best thing ever, RSSI for safety. RSSI warns me if their is a reception issue before loosing any commands. I also like that FrSky has 3 different fail safe options I can pick from.

When FrSky comes out with their new transmitters I will be jumping into them. 16 channels, model match, audio alarms, full telemetry, powerful ARM processor with plenty of storage, open source software, USB, SD slot, etc. All for a very reasonable price. I think it will be the new powerhouse but at a fraction of the cost of the big guys.

-Wayne
Rotozuk is offline Find More Posts by Rotozuk
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: FrSky @ Toledo 2015!!!!