Find More Posts by JimStanmore
Trader Rating: 146
Changing one life at a time...
United States, NJ, Pemberton Township
Joined Aug 2010
435 Posts
Trader Rating: 146
NOTE:
1. Delta goes out tomorrow, everyything else by Thursday. I didn't expect to be too wimpy to pick one winner :-)
2. Airframes (except listed Delta) are ARF and will require gluing of wings, tail, motor mount, etc.
3. Airframes (except listed Delta) are unfinished. Many people maiden before going crazy with finishes. Fly 'em white or go crazy, it's up to you. FWIW, I recommend Fred's Secret Sauce (use Search.)
4. PM your address and choices, if necessary.
5. $3 shipping contribution is optional, it is your choice.
6. These airframes were from my personal use. They were either already made/cut or sitting on my work table waiting to be cut. While they are mechanically accurate, there may be a fray or slip here or there (mainly internally.) I have started to buy CNC cuts from dr rc or dz1fsb - beautifully clean and accurate; it all depends on if I have more money than time or need the therapy of kit building.

Thank you everyone for participating. This was my first time giving away something like this and it has been both fun and more challenging than I expected. If you are not familiar with scratchbuilding, this is an opportunity to investigate a great part of our hobby. For instance, I may never build another balsa wing or buy a foam one after seeing Experimental RC's videos in the ScratchBuild University (http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1587275.)

Have fun and I hope you enjoy your new aircraft.

Jim S.
JimStanmore is offline Find More Posts by JimStanmore
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Plans On My Build List