Old Sep 16, 2012, 09:18 AM
Find More Posts by Swammy1979
Trader Rating: 4
Crashmaster
United States, CA, Lakewood
Joined Jul 2012
199 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
I would love to fly this plane, and it would definitely get some use if I had it. I have been flying for about 5 months now, and I believe I have enough experience to step up to one of these.

I currently fly an FMS-1280 (easystar clone), which I have modified to grow with my flying skills. I have dabbled in scratchbuilds, and plan on continuing to do so. I'm dreaming of that Polaris Seaplane daily!! My first build was an F-22 made out of DTF. She looked beautiful, but I made her a bit heavy (may she RIP). Here's a link to the thread:

My beautiful F-22

I'm not promising that she'll last a long time, but I am promising that I will get as much enjoyment out of her as possible. I've got the desire, I've got the know-how, and I would definitely love the opportunity to use this model to help me grow my flying capabilities. The data I collect while doing this is yours, I would happily let you know how it turns out. You can see that I've not been a member here long, but I AM active...and I do like to post results to all my planes.

Thanks for the opportunity, I do hope that you choose me!
Swammy1979 is offline Find More Posts by Swammy1979