Find More Posts by deadbird
Crashing with style
UK. Dorset
Joined Jun 2009
432 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord chris View Post
Very nice videos!
I think you have a good plan for getting your product out there. showing 1 or 2 flying at some of the indoor events would really help get the word out there. Are we likely to see some British aces in the collection ?
The site has a very "squadron leader" feel to it, which is a good thing.
All the best with the business, I am sure you will be seeing an order from me soon!
ps. a nice Hawker Tempest or P47 would be a treat!
Coincidentally, after your post lord chris, I was contacted last week by Christchurch & District MFC, a club only half an hour or so from me. I'll be going along to their next indoor meet in October. I was also contacted by the Weak Signals club in the US with an invite to the Toledo Show 'RC Expo' next April. A little further but worth considering I think!

You will be pleased to hear the next aircraft on my list and already well under way, could not be more British if you tried! The Spitfire Mk1a, and the pilot; the highest scoring British pilot of the Battle of Britain, Eric Lock.

You can imagine that there are a thousand and one aircraft I would love to model (my personal favourite is the Westland Whirlwind, twin engined heaven!) but I think after the Spit and Bf109 we'll have a 'single engined' aircraft poll on RC Groups and whichever comes top will DEFINATELY be put into production.
Jon
deadbird is offline Find More Posts by deadbird