Old Sep 14, 2012, 08:20 AM
Find More Posts by deadbird
Crashing with style
UK. Dorset
Joined Jun 2009
432 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris jones View Post
Mine pitched up unexpectedly this morning, thanks Jon.

All I can say is WOW! I was not expecting this to be such a professionally packaged and produced kit. When I ordered it I was imagining a lot of work and a slightly enthusiastic amateur approach to it but no way!

From the brief look I've had at the clear manual to the quality of the components themselves I am blown away! These models look awesome, if the build and fly as well as they look I can see me collecting them all! I even got a free gift. Thanks Jon!

I can see these being very popular and having threads speculating on the next model, (Lysander, cough) just like Parkzone and FMS.

I have taken some unboxing pictures that I'll start a new thread for later and I'll take some more as I build it.

Congratulations Jon and I wish you every success.

Chris (very satisfied so far!)
Thanks Chris, sent you a PM with some hints & tips if you decide to go for it this weekend!

What is it about the Lizzie. She's ugly as sin for an aeroplane but I too am a big fan. Saying that I'll make no secret about the next two kits that Microaces will release if we can sell a few of these current kits; the Mk1a BoB spitfire and the Bf109E from the same era.

Jon
deadbird is offline Find More Posts by deadbird