Old Sep 13, 2012, 06:55 AM
Find More Posts by pgoelz
United States, MI, Rochester Hills
Joined Oct 2000
979 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKunz View Post
Hi Paul,

If you are still on 2.04, then when you upgrade to 2.06 it will check and see if your model needs to be updated. If it does and you allow it to, it will make the changes and remind you to verify them.

Andy
Great, perfect! I'll wait for v2.06. Any ETA?

I had a brief go at developing an Excel spreadsheet that would look for and correct the needed parameters (in addition to other possible features) but got stuck on the file format. I could import a model file into the Open Office version of Excel and display the models perfectly. But I wasn't sure how to write them out again.... there is some sort of delimiter in the file that Excel interprets beautifully on import (Notepad does not). I wasn't sure how to write that delimiter back out correctly because I don't know what it is.

Any chance you are working on a PC utility to manipulate the model files? I can think of all sorts of useful features...... mass programming changes like this last one, translation between various transmitter types (or even brands?), more graphical setup and programming, etc.....

Paul
pgoelz is offline Find More Posts by pgoelz