Thread: New Product ST Models Blaze Hotliner
View Single Post
Old Sep 12, 2012, 01:19 PM
Find More Posts by zeezee
Yea, I fly dusty planes..
United States, LA, Angie
Joined Apr 2009
2,052 Posts
I do not like doing riggs like this but in the process of fixing this planes wing problem I am pulling out all the stop's. My latest "fix" is the addition of a small wedge on the top end of the starboard wing to alleviate using almost full aileron trim. It's a piece of thin cardboard 1-1/4"x3" with a 1/8" piece of balsa under the back to act as aileron trim. I just used some tape to affix it on the wing. As I broke my prop on the last flight before this mod I have not been able to test it yet. Hopefully my stuff will arrive from Heads Up RC tomorrow so I can get her back in the air. I "crashed" because I had the aileron trimmed to much and didn't have enough throw. I believe this will solve the problem and if it does that will be the end of it for me, the mod will stay.....I can't see it 25' away from me... I am glad to see some activity on this thread, which should be renamed the Blaze/Dynamic-S thread!!!!! They are the same plane, the manual for the D-S has picture's of the Blaze in it for reference...Dave/ZZ Wish I could fly it, it may be too much, might need only a 1/16"...it's gotta work though........
zeezee is offline Find More Posts by zeezee