View Single Post
Old Sep 11, 2012, 09:40 PM
Find More Posts by TheRemoteControl
Joined Aug 2012
13 Posts
Discussion
My Expierience With Banana Hobby

I have made two purchases in one month from Banana Hobby and have had no problems with them. I was scared at first because I saw so many negative things about them. My first purchase was from the old site and my most recent purchase was from the new site. The new site is definitely better than the old one.

My first purchase took I think three days to ship which is reasonable since I live a state over. I had no broken parts from the shipping, nothing seemed wrong. The only thing I felt could have been better is that the site told you if the plane was good for a beginner. It has trainer in the name but it was more of second or third plane, not a first.

My second and most recent purchase was the Double Horse 9116. It was much cheaper on Banana Hobby than any other site, I really like finding something cheap. I got the heli in four or five days including the weekend so it was pretty good. I'm still learning to fly the heli but it is a good one if your wondering.

Overall I think Banana Hobby is a good place to get your products. If Banana Hobby has problems I haven't encountered them. The only thing I wish they would do is sell some bigger brands like Traxxas.
TheRemoteControl is offline Find More Posts by TheRemoteControl