Old Sep 11, 2012, 09:39 PM
Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,894 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrallen1 View Post
Hey Rik

Man I just checked out the thread and WOW you are a posting fool. Thank you for doing it. The pics and vids are great. Revolt looks good and the DW Extra flying is great. All these years and I've never seen myself flying 3D before!

This group of 'Boaties', as I call it, is the most polite, friendly and fun group I have played RC with. I have been in RC for over 20 years and I can honestly say I have never returned to an organized group so often. I would gladly join you guys if it was an organized group.

I am re-energized in the hobby because of the people out there and your spirit! Keep it up, I'm charging away for the next flotilla.

BTW- What was the type of boat you were proposing we race with? I think it is a great idea that we organize some real races. I'm sure some of us will be inspired to go further.

Rock on Rik
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpzy View Post
Rik it is September, what say Brad and Jay ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCVN View Post
Real race??? I'm in.
Yeeaa buddy..Thaaank's for the kind word's my Brother NICK,It's fine cat's as yourself that re energize myself...WelCOME ABOARD FLYER NICK!!!....Hey there Gpzy ...I know you saw the Orange Crush today in "SEPTEMBER"...lol..... Whaaat...Kmot....I'm surprised Thaank you!!..lol...MR RCVN...lol...Thats correct a mundo....Real Race!!...5 Marlins...side by side....
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112