View Single Post
Old Sep 11, 2012, 08:59 PM
Find More Posts by RCvertt
Joined Aug 2007
4,532 Posts
How about this... This poll will be to see if people think an online hobby shop should help this project.
For those that are skeptical about this project but want to see it built quickly or want to help but don't have the funds to help with an unproven concept, this poll is for you.

-Vote yes if you think an online hobby shop should help provide parts for this project, free of charge, since you would buy a kit or Ready to Fly version from them if it works.

-Vote no if you don't think any online hobby shops should help because you wouldn't buy it from anyone even if it works.

I like free stuff just as much as the next person so lets see if people are interested in having someone else pick up part of the tab for us. If I get enough yes votes then new code that is developed for this project would be released to everyone for free after it is built. If I don't get a couple hundred "yes" votes then there is no reason for me to be bugging online shops about this project. If I don't get enough yes votes then the project will continue at a snails pace, funded only by me and the code will be released when the project is done so that other people can build one as well.

Actual poll is in the above hyperlink in this message.
RCvertt is offline Find More Posts by RCvertt
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by RCvertt; Sep 11, 2012 at 09:29 PM.