Old Sep 09, 2012, 08:43 PM
Find More Posts by acuralegendz
What goes up...
United States, NJ, Cherry Hill
Joined Feb 2012
1,023 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iskess View Post
Alex I hope we aren't burning you out. As I said in my very first post, YOU are the primary reason I am switching to the RVOSD. The ability to communicate directly with the designer to share ideas for improvement and get direct help. This is where RVOSD beats every other competitor hands down. Now wouldn't that be a sad irony if that is the very thing that causes you to burn out and give up.
You wrote, ". I don't really feel like adding too much more to RVOSD. At least not to the masses."
Npre suggested open sourcing.
Maybe an, unapproved open source project isn't such a bad idea. Apple doesn't approve or support jailbreaking my phone, but I assume the risks anyway. You could help develop unapproved beta firmware, along with others, and not have to worry about the users whining to you. Use at your own risk! You can add features to the approved firmware only after extensive beta testing by those of us who volunteered to assume the risk first. Knowing how you strive for perfection, I would risk being one of those beta testers for a less expensive rig. If I want to play it safe, I would use only approved firmware.

And If they "break something" you get another sale
acuralegendz is offline Find More Posts by acuralegendz
RCG Plus Member