Thread: New Product Parkzone Radian.
View Single Post
Old Sep 08, 2012, 02:24 PM
Find More Posts by Maximilionalpha
United States, NJ, Rahway
Joined Mar 2012
1,081 Posts
The age of the Radian, has nothing to do with the snugness of the wings, it's all in the design of the fuselage, itself. Anyone who's gone through more than one fuselage can tell you that the wings have a different snugness(or, lack thereof), when sliding them into the fuse. I'm not talking about the wing spar either. I also read in one of these posts, where someone mentioned that the holes underneath the Radians wings that line up with the wing spar, where for attaching bungee chords, or some other type of device to keep the wings together....well, sorry to say, but that's not the purpose of those holes. They are there to allow the release of air pressure build up, in the spar tube, when sliding in the wing spar. If you don't believe that, just tape over those holes and let us know how easy it is to put that spar in. I've attached two neodymium magnets to the connecting ends of my Radians wings towards the trailing edges to help secure the wings in place during high speed dives and tight turns. I have photos up, if you would like to take a look at them.

Happy Flying!
Maximilionalpha is offline Find More Posts by Maximilionalpha