View Single Post
Old Sep 07, 2012, 06:49 AM
Find More Posts by Horseman
The Netherlands, FR
Joined Aug 2008
634 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddertoast View Post
I emailed them for a swap out, but it has been a month, so I do not expect much from them. There service and communication wasn't that great.
I am adding trust bearing spacer for weight until I get each grip in whole the 13 grams they should weight.
I have spun her up now and she is less vibrant, but it is still there. Working on tracking and CG as it is very nose heavy with 2 6cells in the front. I have to mount one of the batts underneath the heli to get it, just working on a solid mount to take her for a test spin.

thanks for your response Jay. I hope I can get this right and I will not stop until I do as this head is great looking and I'm hard headed... lol.
Buddy about your CG, I use two 4cells packs instead the two 6 cells you use.
And the weight between this two setups are big i guess 400 gram that I'm lighter in weight with my setup
So you need to go backwards with your battery's.

About your Head well this really sucks man it looks great but it is a balance disaster.
Knowing as you say that you don't have support at all from the suppler I shall try to ad some weight to get the balance even.
Grinding metal off the grips is also possible but grinding metal back on isn't but possible as a last option. (Grinding metal off)

Jan
Horseman is offline Find More Posts by Horseman