Old Sep 06, 2012, 04:24 PM
Find More Posts by electricrc68
The Sweet Aroma of 92 Octane
United States, PA, Downingtown
Joined May 2011
4,421 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallykid View Post
CP will work as a first heli but has a steep learning curve. I started with an MCX2 and still fly them inside on rainy days and when it is cold. They are still fun around the house. I went to a 120SR which I hated for the pendulum effect and sold. Next is an MSRX for me which I have flown many times but do not own. I probably could have started with the MSRX and been fine but I wanted something really tame for indoor. Until now the choices were MSRX and MCPX and I ways recommended the MSRX for anyone with flight experience getting into helis over the MCPX. Now that this smaller CP is coming we will have to see how it does to see if that opinion changes. Might not be a bad starter but again, CP is a lot more difficult to fly when starting out even coming from huge fixed wing experience.
Thanks. But you know, i have all winter to practice since i can practice indoors slowly with this heli, and airplane flying practically is done for me in the winter because of the cold...think i will take my chances when it comes out.
electricrc68 is offline Find More Posts by electricrc68