Find More Posts by Thomas B
Electric Coolhunter
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jun 2000
14,906 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmpdgs View Post
Really??? IDTS - Check this out.
I stand by what I said...they have exhibited noticable improvements in customer service....and I never said they were perfect. I have ordered 3-4 replacement parts (ones that I paid for) and gotten them within a fairly reasonable amount of time.

Horizon has made me wait 3 months for a replacement part (Bonanaza canopy) and Tower had a replacement part for my TF B-35 on backorder for 5 months, recently. Never had to wait that long for a part from BH.

A couple of recent models needed warranty replacement parts and I got those within 3-4 weeks at no charge.

Having said that, BH certainly does need to greatly improve their parts stock so that people are not grounded due to the lack of a particular prop or spinner or landing gear assembly. (Personally, I would not let a unique prop or spinner ground me...there is always a way to use another part and modify things.)

One can tell from the number of recent problems resolved in this forum that they are doing better with customer service than in years past.
Thomas B is offline Find More Posts by Thomas B
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 2014 events and travel