View Single Post
Old Sep 01, 2012, 11:26 AM
Find More Posts by robone
South Africa, GP, Johannesburg
Joined Sep 2010
2,495 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by w2hef View Post
OK.. fixed... now on to the battle of the RX/TX.. what a pain... i BIND the radio, by the channel alignment does nothing?

Has anyone successfully used a JR Spektrum radio... I have two radios a DX7 and DX8.... I can get neither of them
to work... channel alignment just sits there and in the DATA....nothing moves.... even after a success in channel alignment.

I have to admit.... i'm stumped and pretty frustrated with this system.
Hi w2hef

I remember trying to assist you with the X650 last year about his time. You were asked at that stage by the many who wasted hours trying to help you, and I quote "One quick question w2hef....have you ever set up a quad before this one?...No offence meant but things seem a little dodgy to me...JJ" http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...ostcount=12592

And this comment made by me then "Hi ..you started building all three at the beginning of September this year. And I see you have had a few problems with all of the builds.

Can I make a suggestion.....Finish one and learn how to fly it, and only then look at others....because, besides confusing yourself, you are also confusing us....and taking up our time, just reading your posts, never mind trying to respond to them
." http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...ostcount=12630

You were also saying about the X650 that it was a difficult system to set up. I am not sure if you ever did.

Now I would assume that you have moved on since then, but the questions you are asking seem a repeat of that process last year, and you never seem to answer any of the questions asked by the helpful members of this forum.

If you are buying systems and not getting them to work, you possibly need to re-look at how you approach this hobby/sport

Can I make a suggestion, please find someone close to you who can set this system up for you so you can actually start flying it.

I am saying this to try an help you, so please take this as constructive criticism.

Rob
robone is offline Find More Posts by robone