View Single Post
Old Aug 31, 2012, 02:00 PM
Find More Posts by josereyes
United States, WA, Steilacoom
Joined Nov 2011
162 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by josereyes View Post
I will give them more time. Yes, I have a feeling they're stuck in customs... as when I ordered from China and Japan it does take a bit longer. However, when I ordered from microhelis.de it used to arrive within 3 weeks... I have ordered many parts from microhelis and always had a great experience with them...

I figure if they don't get here by the end of August, I will install the Copter X head back on so I can do some flying before it gets nasty in Washington State with the fall/winter weather The Copter X is a great head for the price and almost undestructible... Mine flew fine with it other than a minor wobble here and there wen flying in gusty winds other than that awesome head...

So by this weekend If no spinblades I will put the copter x head back on... I am currently wating on some seats from Century Heli in Germany for my copckpit and some led's for the cockpti, when they arrive I will be installing it on my MD500 very nice cockpit by the way...
Blades are in They were packed very good... mounted the blades on my heli, I have only been able to do a hover test. It hovered nicely, but I have to check it out on fast forward. Will post results when I get a chance to go a fly it...
josereyes is offline Find More Posts by josereyes