Hey any of your guys ever heard of BL-3GRC (ICE-MAN) by Blue Light Technologies?
x 7 RC transmitter inputs (Pitch, roll, yaw + 4 real time switches
x 6 RC aircraft outputs (Aircraft servos / ESC motor speed controllers)
- Applications: RC airplane, heli, multi-copter, gyro evaluation, platform
..stability, general robotics, teaching aid
- In-built full speed mini USB for set up and testing (incl firmware upgrade)
- Supports all RC transmitters, servos and controllers (Independent I/O)
- Multiple input curve options, incl x4 user defined (11 pts)
- x 3 PID contollers (programmable)
- Special anti-crash and cross wind take off features for novice teaching
I found it online at http://www.bluelight-tech.com/products.htm
. This one is only $50. Just wondering how it is compared to the Guardian. It seems to have more inputs and outputs possibly for dual servos in larger planes that have both Elevator and Aileron dual seervos.
Anyone heard of it, used it, or know of any reviews on it?
I have a new Eagle Tree Guardian 2d/3d just got it in the mail this week. Going to try it out this weekend, but always looking for newer better technology. Thanks