Old Aug 28, 2012, 07:26 AM
Find More Posts by Mag718
"Lurker"
Alabama
Joined May 2007
139 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWShelton View Post
Many thanks Mag718!!!!! I did exactly what you sugested and it worked. She flies like a dream. So far she's the only heli I have that will lift straight up without right aileron. The gear and the motor sounds more connected and solid than version 1. I own several high dollar heli's and its hard to believe what 19.95 will buy you. I hope WL has future plans for a 6 ch. This is one of the better forums I've ever been on. You guys are friendly and more than willing to help. I'm 57 yo and I'm disabled. I have Lupus and it destoys my short term memory and sometimes I might repeat myself or ask a question that has been answered a page or two back, etc. People have been rude and hateful to me to other furums but you guys are always there with a helping hand. The V911 is a great and so are the pilots. Many, many thanks for helping an old Geezer out with a fun hobby.
I got behind on my reading.... 15 pages and this thread moves fast.

I'm glad I was able to help. You can't imagine how frustrated I was when I got my yellow one.. I was like a 8 year old throwing a temper tantrum. But a whole lot of patience and I sorted it out.

Glad to be of help.
Mag718 is offline Find More Posts by Mag718