View Single Post
Old Aug 28, 2012, 04:20 AM
Find More Posts by Spyro37
WIFE HAND LAUNCHED MY PLANES!
Joined Jun 2009
2,338 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chow View Post
I have the V120D02S for a few days now (6 axis). I'm only flying circuits so no 3D. I see no problems with fast forward flight. I own the Genius also and tried 6 axis on this one when i just got it 9 months ago. Was a disaster and put it back to 3 axis and flies very well.
It's possible the 6 axis on the V120 will intervene but an experience 3D flyer tried the V120 and noticed no strange behaviour. So I think Walkera improved this 6 axis gyro dramatically.

That's true. The 6 axis is a great one and really great for mild 3D flying or "stationary 3D". The pros can easily correct any "tendencies" that the 6 axis could affect 3D flying. I can't
On the positive side of the 3axis, it has less or no limitation, so I'd prefer the 3 axis. Both Intermediate or advance flyer will enjoy it.

I've been only flying heli for 3 months, but had thrown countless hours already & progressed pretty well. No near as good as some. But i started doing flips & rolls the first month, even on my larger heli. I just got the 120D02S V3, and already noticed the "effect" of the 6 axis on my second day flying it. Was a tough decision spending extra $55 for the 3axis Rx, but again, the heli is lots of FUN, why limit my fun, so I just pulled the trigger.
-Spyro
BOTH HELIS USE THE SAME SPARE PARTS.
Spyro37 is offline Find More Posts by Spyro37
Last edited by Spyro37; Aug 28, 2012 at 04:27 AM.