View Single Post
Old Aug 27, 2012, 05:41 AM
Find More Posts by Newbmeister
Russian Federation, Primorsky Krai, Vladivostok
Joined Jun 2012
42 Posts
I'd be interested in seeing some reviews of this. Dkfuji gave us a quick rundown, but I was hoping for something a bit more indepth. In particular, more on flight characteristics, durability - both from crash damage and normal usage, and wind handling. It's almost always windy where I live (the city is on a peninsula), so that's a definite factor. I'm impressed with how well my Mini CP can handle wind (at least compared to my V200, but being FP that's not a huge surprise) and for sure it's crash durable. I'm quick on the throttle so that's helped a lot, but still it's taken some hard knocks and, other than some canopy cracks, still keeps ticking.

I don't have huge flying areas near me so size is a factor. Until I get my transportation issues squared away, 450s are out. So something like the Master CP or the V120D02S are on my near-term buying radar. Need to fill up some model slots on my Devo 10. Heavy 3D is not something I'll be ready to do for quite some time, so that's not a consideration. Wind handling, sport flying, (very) mild 3D, durability, easy and relatively inexpensive repair, and the ability to take up a light cam or FPV gear are my main bullet points. Am I asking for too much?
Newbmeister is offline Find More Posts by Newbmeister