View Single Post
Old Aug 26, 2012, 06:48 PM
Find More Posts by mattchase
United States, TX, Seguin
Joined Mar 2005
611 Posts
I had the thought that it could be the controller but I've tried two different controllers with different hardware / software and had the same problems. Not saying it couldn't be the controllers, just seems to me more likely to be something else, especially since I've read of plenty of people using both of the controllers I have with good results. And both of my controllers fly fine, so I don't think there is anything wrong with / damaged on the controllers.

I've already ordered a new servo and I have looked at ordering a new controller but I need it here this week and most the (affordable) MultiWii boards are coming from overseas. I have been scanning the classifieds for something like a Paris board, standard MWC board, or a Crius board but haven't gotten one yet. I did find one seller on Ebay with the MWC Standard board at a fair price but it doesn't include an FTDI board and all of those are coming from overseas. But I will keep looking and have a few friends I can ask who I think have some extra boards.
mattchase is offline Find More Posts by mattchase