: Build Log
1/10th Scale Caballero (Mechanix Illustrated)
View Single Post
Aug 26, 2012
, 03:37 PM
High Wycombe, Great Britain (UK)
Joined Jul 2004
I did a bit more work on the boat today. I finished sheating one side and have started on the other. It is going ok, just needs a good sanding and a little filler in a few places.
View all Images in thread
Starting to sheet the first side
Unfortunately it split a bit at the front, although it will be OK, as most of the top of the sheet has been trimmed off.
Clamps and tape and stuff
More clamps and tape
First side trimmed in place, second side started - I have sheeted this the other way (starting from the back) to help stop the front splitting when I get it wrapped into place
Revised location of twin battery packs and motor