Originally Posted by kodak_jack
Looks great. What did you have to do to get it flying?
What was wrong was the outer shaft gear (top) was rubbing the main frame (bottom). I used 2 thrust washers at the bottom outer bearing and reset the pinons to the gears and all fell into place. I'm using http://flyrcrivesud.com/bladecx2.htm
shafts now the extra long shafts is great not more falling from the sky be cause of blade strikes
I did have to replace the converter it was damage in a collation with a fence. I did not like the way they had the esc and converters was stacked in the shrink rap so I used a piece of credit card and double face tape to mount them so they would not be in such a bind.
She flying great now. I have been using 3c battery's but the motor seems to run hot, not sure how hot I can hold my finger on them so maybe their OK I'm going to run 2c the next time the wind dies down and see what happens