Originally Posted by DeathWarmedUp
Did you set the ESC's to TX Throttle Range?
- Remove the Props for safety.
- Turn on your Transmitter
- Put the Throttle Stick to Max
- Plug in the LiPo and power up the Plane
- The ESC's will do the normal start tones but wait for a sec
- Then you will hear another set of tones
- Pull the TX Throttle back to Off
- ESC's will give another set of tones.
- Remove LiPo from the Plane
Both ESC's should now be synced to the TX throttle min/max.
I think it is a case of a tight motor, but I will throttle range them as it definitely cannot hurt. Thanks for showing me how it is done.