Originally Posted by lebl468
Was going to maiden today, however, she has a good pull to the left. I have read about the ESC's being out of sync, but one motor seems to be built tighter, I am guessing you cannot feel ESC timing in an unpowered motor. On the stand, I ran it up a few times and it seems like it it getting looser, but it could just be me. Any thoughts?
Did you set the ESC's to TX Throttle Range?
- Remove the Props for safety.
- Turn on your Transmitter
- Put the Throttle Stick to Max
- Plug in the LiPo and power up the Plane
- The ESC's will do the normal start tones but wait for a sec
- Then you will hear another set of tones
- Pull the TX Throttle back to Off
- ESC's will give another set of tones.
- Remove LiPo from the Plane
Both ESC's should now be synced to the TX throttle min/max.