View Single Post
Old Aug 18, 2012, 06:45 AM
Find More Posts by rabone
United Kingdom, England, North York
Joined Oct 2010
967 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexaFlexa View Post
My take on this thread is that it was started by people saying "what a joke" and "Cheap ass" and "waste of $$$" etc so its actually the Cinestar fans putting down the clone frame..And the people that dont have or want to spend the money for what could be considered expensive cinestar mearly defending their choice... Maybe the quality is slightly higher on the Cinestar but in my opinion (and thats all it is) it is overpriced. The cost of the dampners for instance is very high for what is involved and the materials used. Maybe if the cost weren't so high then there would be no place for a clone in the first place... and just for the record spares are available for the clone, and i bet i could get them faster from china than i could from USA and without the tax as everything coming from the states gets a hefty lump of tax/duty added..

100% right tax/duty from the USA have to be the worst iv ever had in the uk . i mean every time i buy from the USA i allways get it in the neck. i bought my nazza from the USA and it cost me 140 plus 37 tax ,so as you can imagine i got the red card from the post office, i had to spend a extra 5 in petrol to go and pay and pickup the nazza
rabone is offline Find More Posts by rabone