Old Aug 17, 2012, 11:46 AM
Find More Posts by Wally_in_NC
Gravity: it's the law
United States, NC, Mooresville
Joined May 2011
63 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEx View Post
Please check out my site www.metalaviation.com and let me know what you think. Download the e-book and plans and pick them apart. I have thick skin, and want the information on my site to be understandable and accurate.
What's up John? Nice site! I believe anyone can appreciate the time and effort you put into it

I am a newbie, so my perspective: it was easy to go around and find stuff, and if I say that, it is really easy (paper bag? I don't get into one...)

What I miss is more written information, so what yuo give on the videos is easier to use. I think you cover most of it in the e-book, but then why not put links to those parts by the videos?

Regarding the plans, I see you will put instructions. I will need them... But if you would provide a list of materials (or at least foam thickness for all of them), it would make our noob lives easier. I got very interested in the Tucano's plans (we come from the same corner of the Americas) and I would like to build it, but I don't know exactly where to start

Keep up the good work, the RC community surely needs this!

Oh, why MetalAviation, isn't it all foam?
Wally_in_NC is offline Find More Posts by Wally_in_NC