Old Aug 15, 2012, 08:35 PM
Find More Posts by livonia bob
Heli collector
United States, MI, Livonia
Joined Apr 2009
16,559 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnceAFly View Post
Nice to see you back Bob! I was just wondering where you go since the ban has lifted and now knowing all things well for you but no time to fly lol Man i miss the tinkering & brain storming time...(02S & Gcp time) Hope there is more to come!
I go up to the cottage to do the work needed to be done up there,, then I come home and do the work needed to be done down here and repeat and repeat and repeat.. Throw in the hour I just spent looking for a missing chicken that I didn't find, hour for trip to post office to mail slipper shaft orders out, hour to go shopping for my wife as we were out of food for us and the cats. And then add in that at my age I no longer work 1:40 minutes and take a 20 minute break,, now it's work 20 minutes and take a 1:40 minute break..

I did swing by the flying field on the way home but nothing to fly with me and no one there.. Actually now that I think about it I might of had the V120D02S and TX, batteries and a charger in the back seat of the truck that I could of gotten out,,, but it was 5:30 and I had a guy coming to the house to give me a price on gutters at 6:00...
livonia bob is offline Find More Posts by livonia bob