Find More Posts by RCAV8T0R
Feeding the RC Addiction
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Apr 2011
585 Posts
Katana EPO Fever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by queadlunnrau View Post
Crazy how things always work out. Just traded my beloved Venus yesterday to a buddy who fell in love with it instantly when I let him fly it. I didn't want to part with it, but his offer for a $170 plane straight across I just couldn't pass up. Plus I've always wanted the red venus which was out of stock when I ordered it months ago.

Long story short, I log into Nitroplanes to buy a red venus and POW this Katana was just screaming my name. Hopefully it will be just as good as his lil cousin.
queadlunnrau,
I've got the Tech One (Hobbyking) Piaget that I've been flying but having some on-going issues with. Mainly with the built-in aileron differential, getting the CG sorted out & now needing some fresh lipos. It's pretty flimsy being EPP & it's kind of a pain to build too with all the CF braces & stiffeners to install, but I like the way it just floats around with hardly any throttle...

So, while I'm waiting for some new Nano-tech batteries to arrive I thought I'd check Nitroplanes (again) to look at their new Tech One line up (again) when all of the sudden, BAM! Sure as anything this Katana EPO ARF ended up in my cart & is now being delivered to my house by Mr. Brown!

Anyway, I'm all in. Just hoping for a quick build & then having a good 3D trainer to practice with...
RCAV8T0R is offline Find More Posts by RCAV8T0R