Thread: New Product HISKY FBL 100 CP - New MCPx Clone
View Single Post
Old Aug 15, 2012, 04:39 AM
Find More Posts by HobbyEurope
Norway
Joined Feb 2011
66 Posts
"Originally Posted by achogg33
Ok I own both a mcpx and a turnify fbl100. I have extensively flown and crashed both, the fbl100 has a more locked in feel and is very stable when transitioning inbetween 3d manoeuvres it does not have the pitching tendancies or the cyclic wobble that the mcpx gets. The tail is also very locked in and it has a little more power. However it is not as crashable as the mcpx I found the main gear came off the main shaft very easily, the bearing would come out of the frame and also the swashplate would come apart. Mcpx parts do fit straight onto the fbl100 I am now using mcpx main shaft main gear and swashplate many crashes pick it up fly it again. I have also owned both genius cp and minicp they outperform both and hold up well in crashes except for the servos as they do strip gears if you are not quick on throttle hold when you crash."

Absolutely correct. The main gear can come off too easy sometimes. The factory has been noticed about that.

The landing gear is a bit weak and thin even if it is very flexible it can be broken in to pieces. The factory is noticed about that too.

HobbyEUSZ
HobbyEurope is offline Find More Posts by HobbyEurope