Koo
Find More Posts by Koo
Koo
A semi-advanced FPV newbie
United States, OH, Oxford
Joined Mar 2012
1,147 Posts
Discussion
A car driving by threw stuff at me while flying during the night???

Okay so today was my fourth time doing some night flying with my bixler. I fly on the soy field right next to my neighborhood and I was flying about 20 feet from the road on the soy field.
I've seen bunch of cars slowing down trying to figure out what that flying this is but not this one.
I saw it turn from another neighborhood to the road and start driving towards me. Nothing wrong with this. It was going about 40mph when I was thrown something wet and yelled some not too nice things. I first thought it was a rotten egg because it stank so bad but after landing the plane and investigating my shirt and neck, I'm pretty sure its some biscuits and gravy. Never had any that smelled so bad though

Should I fly somewhere else or farther from the road? I'm pretty sure that the person who threw the stuff at me was just jealous and this won't happen again :P

Thoughts on this? I was highly upset that I had no way of getting the license plate nor even identify what car it was. Did I do something wrong flying next to the road? I never flew above it
Koo is offline Find More Posts by Koo