View Single Post
Old Aug 13, 2012, 09:10 AM
Find More Posts by Prof100
Canton, Michigan USA
Joined Jul 2007
16,807 Posts
[QUOTE=ricoalonso;22398911]I somewhat agree that the Guardian could have made to read and store the max limits set at the Tx during setup and use these values for its own operation. But, it is not the way it was programmed and Instead it gives the user the option to adjust these values manually during setup. Personally, I don't consider this a flaw... just a matter of preference and for easier programmin

[QUOTE=RoryG;22431976]It's harder than you think to wipe off the grin! Guardian has revolutionised my flying - far less grounded days due to wind [/

Flying in 10-15 mph windy days is a breeze (excuse the pun). Yes the flat bottom Superfly and FFF flat bottom wing will climb in the wind, but that is easy to compensate for now that Guardian makes a 15-20 oz. foam plane stable on a windy day. I shut off the Guardian on an upwind leg to see the difference. Well, the difference was shocking. The plane climbed like crazy and was tossed around unbelievably. I re-engaged 2D mode and it leveled right out.
Prof100 is offline Find More Posts by Prof100