Old Aug 12, 2012, 08:20 AM
Find More Posts by FLYINGBOXER
Fly to live, live to fly
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Nov 2010
54 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
Each manufacturer has it's fans. How many who complain about one brand or another own one of each brand he is commenting on. I personally have Futaba, FrSky, Spectrum and Airtronics. The only one I've ever had a problem with is the Spectrum although even it is quite good for the most part. From a quality of product, all vary depending on the price range. In general Spectrum is the poorest but even their poorest end is quite qood. At the high end, you will find it hard to beat Futaba for reliability but all the companies cut lots of corners on the low cost end of the products.
Same happened to me... You are right, there are other brands who are better for the money (quality wise) than spektrum. I have a JR DMSS XG11 ,a DX8 and a FrSky 9 ch, and let me tell you, of all issues i had, spektrum was the only one who had to go back... Now I'm flying my foamies only with my DX8... Extras, yak 50cc and extreme flight 2m vanqwish go with my XG11 bought in hong kong (rc711.com) because I got desperate after waiting an eternity for horizon hobbies to have this JR in stock, when it has been available 1 year ago overseas...!!!
FLYINGBOXER is offline Find More Posts by FLYINGBOXER
Last edited by FLYINGBOXER; Aug 12, 2012 at 08:27 AM.