View Single Post
Old Aug 10, 2012, 08:45 AM
Find More Posts by RHTizzy
The Netherlands, NH, Bussum
Joined Feb 2012
207 Posts
Initial impressions:
- I received the goods packed in a bag, bubble wrapped yes but still a bit too vulnerable for my liking and I have seen posts of damaged goods as a result of this kind of packaging.
- The frame is a high quality product with integrated PCB for easy connection of esc's and power. That eliminates the need for a power harness and should make the build that much more nicer and neater
- The instructions provided are of the one page fax copy type. At a bit of a loss I went online and after quite a bit of searching I came across a number of video's by Photronix on Youtube that really helped get a sense of what was needed.
- Putting the frame together after that was a doddle even though missing a screw didn't help much.
- Finding how and where to mount the Crius AIOP Flight Controller was another bit of an issue as there are no holes in the upper and lower plates that fit the FC. I had seen a number of videos though that boasted a CD box for holding the FC and sure enough I had a few lying around in the attic - Here's the build so far:
RHTizzy is online now Find More Posts by RHTizzy