View Single Post
Old Aug 09, 2012, 11:27 PM
Find More Posts by Sr.Sancho
United States, UT, Salt Lake City
Joined Aug 2008
30 Posts
I agree 100%, although the previous comment may not seem it I was actually quite polite in the way I handled it but I know this type of person well and he just wanted to be angry about something. I am very good at keeping a cool head no matter what the other person says. I have been doing phone jobs too long. This field is used by a lot of R/C pilots and today is one of the rare days when I was the only one their so I am not worried about it getting taken away. Also I am moving soon so I will be looking for a new flying field soon anyway.

I am really unsure where all these horror stories are coming from about this plane. Mine came out of the box balanced perfectly, no dime in the nose or anything. This is my first time flying with ailerons and its been a piece of cake to learn. I have had this thing in the air every day since I bought it and the only time it let me down was when a wheel fell off on an ROG takeoff but I have decided that this is going to be a belly lander from now on anyway. Today I even started playing around with some aerobatics and I was pleasantly surprised, Did some great loops, rolls, and stall turns. Accidentally put it in a flat spin even and I managed to pull out of it with ease.
Sr.Sancho is offline Find More Posts by Sr.Sancho