So I finally got around to finishing this. Had so many other non DS projects on the go recently.
Trimmed up wing, which took ages sanding 10 layers of glass!
Cut out elevons and freed the live hinge using my new HSS scraping tool.
Installed servos. I was going to go with HXT900s like I had on the RT28 and RT30, but after some measuring, I found MG-16s were thinner, so I popped them in. WAY overkill, but at least I will never have to worry about the servos! with a tiny bit of sanding of the case, they fit in PERFECT!
Hooked it all up and glued fuse on wing with Hot Glue
Now just need to get up the hill for a test flight