View Single Post
Old Aug 03, 2012, 02:27 PM
Find More Posts by cracksmeup
United States, IL, Joliet
Joined Jun 2009
3,603 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by **neons** View Post
You are right. I get involved daily construction with many hours during the cold slow months and things just have a way about blossoming into a new creation. You know, time flies when we are having fun. Building is fun to me as well as flying. I am awstruck when I see all those airliners in your shop like a one man Henry Ford production. I feel the same about your planes. They just keep coming. Nice work by the way.
**Neons** Bob
I second that on demondrivers airliners i cant keep up with all the building he has going on. Iam waiting for bobs videos and i swing in to demondrivers thread to goof off once in a while with them .lol Looking great bob .David i was thinking about your build yesterday ,i have not seen you post in a while. It took me a year and a couple extra months to build mine so iam the last person to try to rush anyone else. I am starting my ivans twin otter very soon and will post a thread when i get most of it framed up .lol BTW you have been to quite lately bob i know you have some big build up your sleeve. joe
cracksmeup is offline Find More Posts by cracksmeup
Last edited by cracksmeup; Aug 03, 2012 at 02:37 PM.